Activation code nero Download - Platform for recording disc that includes
ALEXANDER III the GREAT 323BC Nikokreon Salamis Cyprus https://pro-monolit.ru/crack/?key=63. Nero Burning ROM 2020 Serial Key Latest Version. Download Nero Burning ROM 2020 Crack Free from links shared below. The latest version supports several versions. Vast, selection, of, software, Free, Shipping, on, Qualified, Orders. Nero Burning ROM v Crack + License Key Full Free Download.
Download overwatch League - 2020 - Liquipedia Overwatch Wiki
Portrait Professional 15.0.5 try this website. ALEXANDER III the GREAT - RETROGRADE Inscription Greek. Installations 11, 373 users of UpdateStar had Ask Toolbar installed last month. Nero 7 nero wavw edictor: 23-07-2020: 45%: NEro 9 Nero BackItUp v4: 23-07. Nero Platinum Serial Key + Crack Full Free Download. Official Nero Downloads for Free https://pro-monolit.ru/crack/?key=61.
Free Download ChemDraw Ultra 12.0
If you do not want to wait a long time for download - donate a minimum of 15$, enter your email - you will gain full access to the folder with chess engines, games, tables, etc. Download nero platinum suite free (windows). Free, full-featured and powerful video player. Windows / Utilities / CD/DVD / Nero Platinum Suite / Download. Here we have the new version of Nero. Codecs, Software for Encoding, Decoding and ... description.
- Mapinfo professional 11.0 crack fifa
- Mapinfo professional 11.0 crack for gta
- Mapinfo professional 11.0 crack internet
- Trans mac 11.0 keygen
- Netsupport manager 11.0 crack
- Mapinfo professional 11.0 cracked
- Mapinfo professional 11.0 keygen
- Visual paradigm for uml 11.0 keygen
Battlefield 4 Crack + Serial Key Updated Full Free Download
Best performing codecs for fast integration. Salamis mint in Cyprus. Nero Crack is a time-tested app that lets you create any media you want. MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVCPRO HD, JPEG2000, VC-1, and HE-AAC. Nero Burning ROM Crack Full Version is a multi-featured burning app you can burn CDs, DVDs and Blu Ray discs on your Windows PC with multi options. Buy Mobile Phones and Tablets Online https://pro-monolit.ru/crack/?key=58.
Spss 12 Free Download Full Version
Though the season is divided into four stages, wins and losses will count towards teams' full-season records and all-important seeding for the postseason. FINAL Crack Serial Key keygen. Download Nero 12 Platinum Free - ALL PC World https://pro-monolit.ru/crack/?key=69. RAR Password Unlocker V18.104.22.168 Incl Crack [ThumperDC click here to find out more. Nero 12.0.20 full version with crack. Download nero, nero, nero download free About this version.
PortraitPro - Free software download
Nero Burning ROM Serial Key is mostly used for registering to pro version, ripping and burning data to CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs so we have provided serial key in downloads. Nero Burning ROM Crack Download Nero Burning ROM Crack is the best and high-ranking software in the world. Eight NZEB school and daycare centers of NERO H2020 project. Nero Platinium Crack is a professional cutting edge multimedia software that runs on most windows operating systems. This download is the Content Pack for Nero 12 [HOST] Content Pack enhances the applications Nero Video and Nero MediaHome (slideshows only) with additional templates for theme packs, disc menus, sample audio and video files, special effects, transition effects, etc. Build 21 with crack rar torrent from software category on isohunt.
Nero 7 Lite 22.214.171.124 Build 126.96.36.199
Nero 12 Platinum [Multilanguage] Crack + Serial + Patch (Full Torrent) Avoid the hassle of re-creating photo albums, slides or music playlists to listen to on different devices in your home. Berkeley Electronic Press Selected Works. Name Version Votes Popularity? Best prices in Kenya Order now and enjoy pay on delivery! The access to our data base is fast and free, enjoy. Nero Platinum Most users have also known Nero software since they became aware of the disk burn operation, a program whose OEM versions come with a variety of burners and is one of the most popular and one of the oldest software for burning optical discs.
Key generator nero - CNET Download
With Nero 12 Platinum, they create once and then stream them to your XBOX, PS3, iPad, Android tablet, PC, digital media adapter, TV-enabled streaming. With it, you can burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs on your Windows PC. Nero has been around since and has evolved with the ever-changing needs of users over the past two decades. Legendary performance, simple integration. Nero Burning ROM Crack is a time-tested app that allows you undertake whatever media creation you need. It is the best software that provides most featured tools including CD/DVD burning and ripping tools. Nero Platinum Suite Crack is the award-winning software used in general features for working (editing, copying, ripping, creating, burning and converting)with high-definition (HQ) multimedia files for % better result.
Serial code nero 12.0 Download (Free trial)
I wasn't shocked that the free version of Nero lacked almost all the functionality of.
- PATCHED Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11023 Ml
- JukeBox DEV1 first test
- CRACK Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.20 FINAL Crack .TechTools
- Nero Burning ROM 2020 Crack + Serial Key Full Free Download
- Overwatch League - 2020 Regular Season
- Indoor climate and energy performance in nearly zero
- Gta sa downgrader patch 0.3.1 music
- Fishdom 1 0 crack
- Kings road hack tool v4.0.1
Download Nero 13 Full Crack
Download And Try It For Free - Mac & Windows Versions Available. Nero 12 free download full version with key nero 12 platinum serial number this weez exl1c-8pml-7p7z-8hcl4z-x empk-utapccz nero burning rom 12 serial. Run Nero Burning ROM 2020 Full Version with crack as administrator. Nero Burning ROM Full Version is the best software for the burning purposes. AUR (en) - Search Criteria: codec continued. With the exception of Stage 4, the top eight performing teams at the end of each stage will participate in a single-elimination Stage Playoff tournament for cash prizes.
Horus' original plan and the most pivotal moments of the Heresy
For the purpose of this discussion, I'm choosing to ignore The Board is Set and the classic debate over whether or not, and to what degree, the Emperor and Malcador planned the Heresy. Because if we try and incorporate that, we'll end up in some Tzeentch level J.A.P. fuckery.
My proposal, if you’ll accept it and make me the happiest shitposter on reddit, is to first analyse the ideal version of Horus plan, then look at what actually happened and how the plan altered on the fly.
So, Horus turns. Here is his plan, so far as I can see.
- Identify the Legions with him and recruit as many as possible, while identifying the ones who could never turn or would need Chaos to turn them: namely, the Space Wolves, Imperial Fists, Ultramarines, Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Raven Guard and Salamander. Of these, he can deal with the Raven Guard and Salamanders and the Fists are the Praetorians. The Ultras and the Angels must be kept out of the way. Speed is of the essence here: he cannot give Dorn years to fortify the Solar System and keep pre-warning to a minimum. This is the Speartip on a cosmic scale: no pre-warning, no long drawn out war of attrition: destroy the command structure, ASAP.
- We typically lump the Iron Hands, as Ferrus is one of the Dauntless, in with the die hard loyalists but clearly Horus thought he, or Fulgrim rather, could sway Ferrus
- The Thousand Sons are a worry and somewhat hard to predict after Nikaea, ditto the White Scars though Horus would likely have bet on the Scars either staying neutral or coming to his banner. Khan riding out from the Walls of the Palace could never happen, right?
- Therefore, the BAngels, DAngels, Ultras and Wolves must be dealt with individually and, ideally, not allowed to either slow his forces or make it to Terra. Worst case scenario, he can use either the Night Lords or Alpha Legion to harass and slow them down, maybe spare a Legion or two to terrorise Ultramar and keep Bobby at home.
- Dispatch the Angels to somewhere far away, wait on the Thousand Sons and Scars, likely have to tank the Wolves. Not ideal, but not the end of the world: if anyone is likely to rush screaming into an unwinnable battle instead of exercising strategy, it’s Russ. Actually its Angron, but Russ would too (or so everyone thinks).
- Purge his Legions of loyalists to prevent any fourth columns
- All speed to Terra
- Be really sweet to Perturabo
- Kill the Emperor and Dorn, proclaim yourself new Emperor
- Politely ask Angron to stop murdering everything in sight
PHASE 1: PLANNING
- Identify the Legions he can likely call upon: Word Bearers, World Eaters, Night Lords and Death Guard are a given for various reasons (read: Chaos, tyranny and insane violence, violent insanity and tyranny). Somehow, he becomes aware that the Alpha Legion are also with him (Hydra Dominatus).
- Learns about Olympia and becomes the first person to ever hug Perturabo. Pert feels he has nowhere else to go and also fuck Dorn, so he's in.
- Convinces Fulgrim and plans to leverage Fulgrim into getting Ferrus onside.
- Identify the Legions which will never turn. The Fists are on Terra, the Ultramarines safely in Ultima Segmentum i.e. not between him and Terra, so the major threats are the two Angels, the Thousand Sons and the Wolves. Dispatches the Dark Angels to the Gordian League on the Eastern Fringe to stay out of the way and the Blood Angels to Signus Prime to either fall to Chaos or die. No immediate plan for dealing with the Sons and the Wolves.
- He knows the Raven Guard and Salamanders will have to be dealt with too but those are small Legions. The White Scars may also side with him in the end.
- Realises that he cannot have divided forces (and is almost certain to have numerical superiority anyway) so purges his forces. The Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers and Alpha Legion are either all mini Perturabos, largely insane, insane Chaos worshippers and who-the-fuck-knows, so that leaves the need to purge the World Eaters, Death Guard, Emperor's Children and his own Sons of Horus.
- Fulgrim fails MISERABLY to convince Ferrus. As in, doesnt really even try. Doesnt play to Ferrus' temper or Darwinism or anything. This is the first MAJOR drawback: had Ferrus come to Horus side, not only would he have probably the third best general after himself and Lion, he'd have had a huge, prominent Legion AND nobody outside of the Istvaan system would know. But, we soldier on, we’ll just have to deal with the Iron Hands with the other Loyalists. If we’re quick enough on Istvaan, it wont make a huge difference.
- Magnus Does Nothing Wrong. Whatever the Emperor was doing on Terra, Magnus fucked it up and is now sulking, with Russ sent to Prospero to bring him back. Beautiful, lets get Russ to burn the place down and kill Magnus. Two birds, one stone. Warmaste10.
- Istvaan 3 goes well until Saul Tarvitz manages to save about half of the Loyalist forces. Okay, not the end of the world, we just exterminatus them. Then Angron lands. Second major drawback: what should have been a one night stand is now a toxic relationship. Saul and Nero discuss, in the most manly-tear-shedding scene ever, if their sacrifice meant anything and it really did. More than anything. Now the Loyalists are inbound thanks to Garro.
- Still have the Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Word Bearers and Alpha Legion in bound and ostensibly loyal. Dropste Massacre and this actually goes really well, again. Corax alive but fled and his Legion in tatters, Vulkan captured by Curze and his Legion shattered, Ferrus dead and his Legion shattered. Warmaste10.
- Okay so word has gotten out. Send the Night Lords to harass the DAngels, the Alphas to harass the Wolves and launch the Shadows Crusade in Ultramar. No sign of BAngels, though Erebus tells us that they pulled through Signus. Okay, everybody else, full steam to Terra.
- Dorn sends a fleet to Phaal, let Perturabo sort this out. He fails to do so and barely lives.
- Okay so Dorn has done a bang up job Warmastering on the Emperor’s behalf and the Galaxy is now a full battleground. Iron Warriors hold the line, of course they do.
- Mortarion fails to convince Jagathai and the Emperor’s Children splinter to go do weird stuff. Now we have a problem. Everybody is off doing their own thing and its left to Horus and Perturabo to painstakingly advance the traitor lines. This is exactly what he didn’t want to happen. Theoretically, if the Secundus legions attacked now, the Emperor would win the war in a stroke. Horus has gone from overwhelming numerical speartip with the element of surprise to having his forces spread out across the Galaxy with no surprise.
- Luckily, the Ruinstorm puts the Loyalists on hold for a bit and then Curze does what he does best on Ultramar. Cant reach Lorgar or Angron, everybody else has a job to do. Send Perturarbo to find Fulgrim and get the EC back on track.
- Fulgrim is now a weird snake thing, Perturabo has chronic exhaustion and is losing a war of attrition on Tallarn.
- Fuck it, summon Mortarion back along with Fulgrim and go to Molech to become a God. Survive a dodgy assassination attempt or two.
- Realise you’re slowly losing the battle for your soul to Chaos and you need to finish this quickly. And this time we mean quickly.
- Send Alpharius to try and do a sneaky one on Dorn (possibly. I mean the Alpha Legion did delay the Scars juuust long enough for them to receive word from Terra and they haven’t really contributed anything to the cause….they did ruin Corax’s rebuilding but the Battle for Pluto is very un-Alpha Legion….)
- The Scars and BAngels arrive on Terra. No word on the Ultras or DAngels. At least Marr has done a good job on the Shattered Legions.
- Get Perturabo off Tallarn and this weird Black Oculus thing and have him bring everyone together again so we can finish this.
- Leman has somehow gotten his shit together and the Wolves tear into your Legion. Realise you really should have kept your forces together. The Wolves are almost entirely destroyed but your forces are depleted too and you are nearly killed. Chaos keeps you alive in a coma while your soul battles for survival.
- Maloghurst kills your soul and allows the Chaos Gods to swallow it whole and possess your body (or something, its terribly explained). On the plus side, possibly as strong as the Emperor. On the negative side, meat puppet for inhuman evil Gods.
- Perturabo brings Angron, who is now like a giant dog lizard dragon thing but okay, cool. That’s three Legions.
- Mortarion rocks up, cool. Some of the Night Lords under Skraivok, also cool.
- Lorgar brings Snakegrim and is clearly trying to assassinate you. Not today, send him packing but keep a huge swathe of his Legion
- Magnus declares his allegiance. Great.
- Alpharius declares himself out. Fine.
- 8 Legions.
- Not listening to Perturabo.
Horus actually recovers really well from setbacks, twice. He deals with Fulgrim’s failure, the Loyalists on Isvtaan 3 and the lethargy of the middle of the campaign quite well but its strange he finds himself in the latter position when his philosophy of war is the Speartip, concentrated superiority, momentum and aggression. The Heresy itself plays out almost like Mortarion was Warmaster, grinding and attritional. This is exactly what Dorn needed: imagine if Horus’ plan played out perfectly and he rocks up six months after Istvaan with 7-8 Legions against the Fists and their quarter built fortifications. No contest, particularly after Magnus Does Nothing Wrong.
Horus’ opportunism is flawless: like he says, he doesn’t see defeat, only new ways to win. His manipulation of Russ is brilliant, his gambit on Jagathai and Sanguinius are justified and both almost succeed. The Shadow Crusade and the Night Lords are viable strategies but possibly it would have been preferable in hindsight to send the Emperor’s Children instead of the World Eaters. The WE were a (barely) controllable force, whereas the EC were full on Keith Moon, with added rape, at this stage. But then, hindsight is 20/20 and Angron is not the patient type. The Word Bearers were necessary for the Ruinstorm
Ideally, he would have kept one of the World Eaters or EC in hand along with the Death Guard and Iron Warriors. Leave the Scars to their own devices and focus on beating everyone else to Terra. Just before Unremembered Empire, Horus could conceivably had had 4-5 Legions in hand, with Dorn with just the Fists and some Wolves on Terra. He probably wouldn’t beat the Scars their but with the Ruinstorm still active, Shadow and Thramas Crusades in action? He’d have had sufficient time.
So my vote on the most pivotal moments on the Heresy, in terms of winning it for the Loyalists, are;
- Saul Tarvitz, Garvi and Torgaddon guide the Loyalists on Istvaan 3. Without this, Horus takes 8 Legions to Terra with no warning. Game, set, match.
- Fulgrim fails to convince Ferrus. Neither Ferrus nor the IH do much anyway but this takes the IH away from Horus. Give him that extra full Legion to work with and he could have marched on Terra midway through the Heresy and won.
- Lion figuring out the Emperor is still alive. This isn’t in the above timeline but if Curze had just kept his mouth shut or Lion even been a little slower on the uptake, none of the Triumvirs would have copped that the Emperor was still alive. The Ultras, and more importantly, BAngels would have remained in Ultramar and not come to Terra and the DAngels gone to Caliban. No time pressure, clear road to Terra.
- The Emperor’s Children descending into the hedonistic psychos we know and despise.
P.S. Horus, like all of the Primarchs to see the truth and glory of Chaos, actually did nothing wrong. Except Magnus, he fucked up. Death to the False Emperor etc.
My Toughest Ice Tanker yet! (Ice/Dark) [Long Post]
My current build uses Soul Mastery for even more tohit/acc/dmg debuffing, which I now think is a bit overkill. Here's my new theory build.
These numbers assume you're surrounded by 10 or more mobs.
We are totally ignoring teammates, using insps, temp powers and buffs for this.
The quick summary is, SLEN cap as standard for Ice Armour, your normal Ice self-heal/max-hp, panic button, and end-recovery +5% hp button, and permanent HP cap w/ Accolades. All "Standard" for an ice build. Only downside is your EA button is a little slower at every 19 secs rather than 16.
Deep Dive on the build.The Dark is throwing in the addition of:
- Another self-heal every 5.07 seconds (3.14s rech, 1.93s cast) for 38.51% of your HP. Small chance for 10% end here too.
- 94.1% damage bonus, 23.5% ToHit, for 30 seconds, with 32.46 rech and 2.37s cast. So roughly 5 seconds of down-time on your "build up" mechanic. + the Build Up proc for 5.25 secs.
- 250% (Why??) End Recovery every 57.61 seconds.
- The usual damage and -ToHit that Dark provides as standard.
- Sorcery pool. Annoyingly, I'm throwing out my favourite Travel Pool, Speed of Sound, for Sorcery for this build, but opted not to take mystic flight. Instead, Spirit Ward is a "Mule" for a global heal IO, and Arcane Bolt is getting a single range IO because I like to pull with powers instead of Nemesis Meme Staff. Obviously what we're going for here is Rune of Protection.
- Fighting pool. Standard, no comment really needed. Tough/Weave.
- Speed pool. Hasten for perma-hasten. The build pretty much is entirely built around Perma-Hasten. Sorry to people who don't like that, but, *shrugs*. Oh and super-speed, but you can literally take whatever travel power you want, assuming it's not one of the "you can only have sorcery OR experimentation OR force of will" powers. I just like to bounce off council cave walls.
- No 4th Pool. No Epic/Ancillary Pool.
- Spiritual Core Paragon. You need Perma-Hasten, and and you have a fuck-ton of heals. In this particular build this T4 is what is simply required for perma-hasten.
- Melee Core Embodiment. Worked it out yet? Why I mentioned "Assumes 10 mobs around you." and taking Rune of Protection. Currently in my build I'm doing the exact same thing with Barrier instead of Rune of Protection, but by taking Rune, you can then take Rebirth, for additional silly levels of protection - Hell, at this point I'd even suggest the Regen Rebirth (Heresy, I know) since you're at HP Cap anyway. Hell, take Ageless for +Recharge and make the rotation even more stupid.
You cast Rune, the 160 cooldown begins (Hence perma-hasten and Spiritual Core), the duration is 90 secs.
- for 90 seconds, your resistances are now:
- Smashing/Lethal/Fire/Ice 90% (Ice 190.28% because WHY ORIGINAL DEVS?) Toxic 80.9%, Psionic 66.9%, and Energy/Negative 44.4%. Pretty good right? You're going to be defending non-SLEN on 14.2/15.7/22.3% for AOE/M, which let's be honest, is a hole in your defense, but hey, Fire/Cold is 90% res, Toxic is 80.9% (and hopefully it's a typed/positional defense roll anyway) and as is foretold there's always that Psionic hole.
- Rune ends, so you pop Hybrid toggle on. For 120 seconds - Making again, the 10-target assumption we established at the start, your resistances are now.
- Smashing/Lethal/Fire/Ice 90% (Ice 194.83, for funsies). Energy/Negative 48.9%. Toxic 85.4%. Psionic 71.4%. So roughly 5% more resistance for this 120 second period, but pretty much consistent between the two. Hybrid is also going to give you a lovely 664% regen.
- 50 seconds into your Toggle being on, Rune is back up. So step 3 is simply repeating Rune as soon as the Hybrid Toggle ends.
- 90 seconds later, Rune has ended, and Hybrid is 30 seconds being off again. What do we do?? (Assuming you didn't take Ageless for a laugh or have a teammate boosting Global Rech) What are our defenses now Flints? Do we run and hide in Hibernate for 10 seconds? Do we eat Insps like candy? Hell nah. You took /Dark Melee, you're self-healing for 38.51% of your HP every 5.07 seconds remember? You've got a bunch of healing procs going on, if Hoarfrost is off-cooldown for it's 30 sec period where it's free and you're at max HP, you have a 90% HP panic button, and the absorb proc. Honestly at this point, it does get slightly more fragile, but at this point you've also spent 210 seconds in non-stop combat, so * shrugs *. But the Resistances Flints? Okay.
- Ice is still stupid, Ice Res will always be stupid, welcome to Ice Armour and it's stupidly coded Ice Resistance. Smashing/Lethal is at 68.7% which, well isn't too crap. Reactive Proc (yeah, we take that for funsies) will take that to 78.7% at the same time your absorb proc kicks in Ascendeds forbid someone kicks your teeth in that hard. Giving you a small window to pop Siphon Life/Hoarfrost/Rebirth/Hibernate (as a last resort). Fire is 71%, Toxic 59.5% and Psionic 45.5%. Sadly, one of Ice's holes now makes an appearance - Energy/Negative Res is only 23% for this 30 second period. You are SLEN capped, but a few 5% E/N mob hits or 11% AV 54 E/N hits are going to hit hard for 30 seconds, 10 of which you can Hibernate through if you do take a hit (Remember to Taunt then Hibernate). The good news is you've got tons of procs, absorbs, 235% regens, self-heals and presumably Rebirth, but for 20-30 seconds you actually need to pay attention sorry. We are totally ignoring teammates helping, using insps, and the boss being dead at the point in this little theory game.
- We then trigger Hybrid again 30 seconds later (Wow this is a fucking long fight.) Same resistances.
- Rune again.
- 30 second period of weakness again. In this fight that never seems to end.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!Let's say you're about to get really stomped on your face. What do you do?
Well in the words of Nero:
FIRE EVERYTHING!Triggering Rune and Hybird at the same time will give you 90%+ to everything except Energy/Negative that sit at 70.4% for a lovely 90 seconds and then obviously default to Hybrid's values for the remaining 30 seconds, and 664% regen for 120 seconds.
Obviously the full cooldown for "Fire Everything" is 160 seconds for rune, and 240 for Hybrid, from point of pulling the trigger. So I wouldn't do it every fight, However if you decide you want to tank every single Hero at the end of LRSF without help for 90 seconds and not be a granite tank this would be your 90 second window to do that I guess.
But what if we took T4 Barrier for that 30 second downtime window to give you 50% E/N res, 90% toxic and 78%Psi? Stop it, you're being silly now.TL;DR At some point, no matter how well you build Ice for Res, Neuron and a Warwalker or 2 will roll a hit at the same time on Energy damage and you'll hit dirt faster than you can say "Positron is lying!"
The build! (Finally).https://tinyurl.com/HorizonIceDark Mids' Reborn: Hero Designer v.188.8.131.52 (Database Issue; 26, Version 20.2605).
NOTE: All "Recharge" Generics are 55, Runes Resistance generic is 50. everything else is either Attuned or 50.Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 184.108.40.206
Horizon: Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Ice Armor
Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Level 1: Frozen Armor
(A) Reactive Defenses - Defense
(5) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance
(7) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime
(7) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime
(9) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime
(9) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
Level 1: Shadow Punch
(A) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage
(46) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Damage/RechargeTime
(46) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
(48) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
(50) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
(50) Superior Gauntleted Fist - RechargeTime/+Absorb
Level 2: Chilling Embrace
(A) Taunt Duration IO
Level 4: Arcane Bolt
(A) Range IO
Level 6: Wet Ice
(A) Endurance Reduction IO
Level 8: Shadow Maul
(A) Eradication - Damage
(11) Eradication - Accuracy/Recharge
(43) Eradication - Damage/Recharge
(43) Obliteration - Damage
(43) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
Level 10: Permafrost
(A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
(11) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
(29) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance
Level 12: Hoarfrost
(A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
(13) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
(13) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
(19) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
(21) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
(21) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
Level 14: Icicles
(A) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage
(15) Superior Might of the Tanker - Damage/Recharge
(15) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
(17) Superior Might of the Tanker - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
(17) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
(19) Superior Might of the Tanker - Recharge/Chance for +Res(All)
Level 16: Siphon Life
(A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
(37) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
(37) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
(37) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Healing
(39) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance
Level 18: Glacial Armor
(A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
(23) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
(23) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge
(25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
(25) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
(31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
Level 20: Spirit Ward
(A) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration
Level 22: Taunt
(A) Taunt Duration IO
Level 24: Kick
Level 26: Energy Absorption
(A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
(27) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self
(27) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
(29) Recharge Reduction IO
Level 28: Soul Drain
(A) Armageddon - Damage
(36) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
(36) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
(39) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge
(42) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
(42) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
Level 30: Tough
(A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
(31) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
(31) Unbreakable Guard - Endurance/RechargeTime
(34) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
(34) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
(34) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
Level 32: Weave
(A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
(33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
(33) Luck of the Gambler - Endurance/Recharge
(33) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
(36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
(46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
Level 35: Dark Consumption
(A) Obliteration - Damage
(50) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
Level 38: Midnight Grasp
(A) Hecatomb - Damage
(39) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
(40) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
(40) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge
(40) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
(42) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
Level 41: Rune of Protection
(A) Recharge Reduction IO
(45) Recharge Reduction IO
(45) Recharge Reduction IO
(45) Resist Damage IO
Level 44: Super Speed
(A) HamiO:Microfilament Exposure
Level 47: Hasten
(A) Recharge Reduction IO
(48) Recharge Reduction IO
(48) Recharge Reduction IO
Level 49: Hibernate
(A) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 1: Brawl
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge
Level 1: Sprint
Level 2: Rest
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift
(A) Run Speed IO
Level 2: Health
(A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
(3) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
Level 2: Hurdle
(A) Jumping IO
Level 2: Stamina
(A) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self
(3) Performance Shifter - EndMod
(5) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Rebirth Radial Invocation
Set Bonus Totals:
5.4% Max End
10% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
344.4 HP (18.38%) HitPoints
MezResist(Teleport) 100% (20% chance)
8% (0.13 End/sec) Recovery
46% (3.59 HP/sec) Regeneration
Thoughts? Feedback? Improvement? "This is too long why did I read this?" Comments?