Serial number xbox Live Code Generator Download
System: Windows 10 64 bit v1803 with Office Professional Plus 2020, Chrome 85, IE 11, Adobe Reader DC 19, Java 8 Update 211. If you love the game genre cultivation, animal husbandry, the game Farm Frenzy 3 is a great choice. The base game was released worldwide on December 7th, 2020 (December 8th in some time zones). More space for your music, photos, and videos.
Cheat Codes: Disney CIty Girl Hack [Free Download] 2020
The game Diamond Dash is a browser-based match 3 game, which is more than a clone of Bejeweled Blitz Collapse. REVENGE (10320) Guitar Pro v2.16 by EVC (9488).
Serial key diamond Dash Hack v2.10 Download - Get FREE Gold and Lives
Diamond Dash Hack – Diamond Dash Gold and Coins Generate. DayZ Deiman - the Expedition Deiman the Expedition Dementia Dementium - the Ward Dementium 2 Dementium 2 HD Demon Driver Deus Dex Diamond Caves 2 Diamond Caves 2 va Diamond Caves 2 vb Diamond Caves 2 v Diamond Caves 2 v Diamond Caves 2 V Diamond Caves 2 v Diamond Caves 3 Diamond Caves 3 v. The Sims 3 Seasons Keygen Activation Key Generator – CD Key (1). Diamond Dash Hack; Crime City Hack v2.0; Free Nuketown 2020 DLC Code Generator; Hay Day Hack v2; Marvel War of Heroes Hack, Cheats – Tool v3.0; SAINTS ROW IV TRAINER CHEAT HACK; AMNESIA: A MACHINE FOR PIGS TRAINER CHEAT HACK; TOTAL WAR ROME II CD KEY GENERATOR & CRACK; TOTAL WAR ROME II TRAINER CHEAT HACK; OUTLAST TRAINER CHEAT HACK.
Diamond Dash 2020 v22.214.171.124 - free blackberry games download
Your Game Hacked: Spyhunter 4.20.9 + Keygen (LifeTime). Diamond Dash is a 60 second gem rush: match colorful gems, unleash magic diamonds and compete with your friends on Facebook and Mobile! Farming Simulator 19 Mods. New downloads are added to the member section daily and we now have 413, 790 downloads for our members, including: TV, Movies, Software, Games, Music and More.
Telecharger-hack-gratuit-crack: Ministry of War Hack 4.0
Eat fish and attack people, collect coins and perform daily tasks that will give you the opportunity to discover more new species of sharks, travel to a large and open ocean, looking for food, and enjoy quality and beautiful graphics Hungry Shark Evolution mod apk. Victory Sequence (v2.0) 5062 bytes MetaKnightMK Comments: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: Aboard the Koopa Cruiser: 25271 bytes Dentelle Comments; Battle with Bowsers: 33077 bytes Blue Boo Comments; Behind Yoshi Village: 47218 bytes Matthew Seldon Comments; Boss Battle: 10073 bytes Shadow Yoshi Comments; Boss Battle (2) 19099 bytes Tropy-Man Comments; Boss Battle (3) 69792 bytes Dentelle. Name: October 2020 MusicPackRelease Date: 2020-11-03 (UTC +1 / CET)Release Team. Jun 30, 2020 - Cloud System Booster Pro 3.6 Crack + Serial Key it is a multilingual and supports languages such as powerful booster Windows 8/8.1(32-64.
Download latest GTA 5 Mods - Interior
Originally designed to be a training craft it is now flown by a lot of private pilots who enjoy the wonderful flight dynamics and its economical costs. Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe 4matic (C238) For exclusive & unreleased mods visit my Patreon page HERE 2020 BMW M5 (E60) 2020 BMW M5 (E60) Wide Body 2020 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss 2020 BMW M6 Gran Coupe (F06) 2020 KIA Sportage GT-Line 2020 Brabus 800 4matic+ (W213) 2020 Brabus 800 Coupe 4matic+ (C217) 2020 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe 4matic+ (C217) Blacked Out 2020 Mercedes-AMG S63. Diamond Dash is a very addictive game very similar to the famous Bejeweled but adding a dynamic flavour. Choose a new ring design to reset your old cut diamond into.
Cracked download - Crack & Serials
Cube U65GT v2.0 Stock firmware with MTK tools: Stock Rom: 4.4 Kit Kat: DigiLand: DL1010Q: DigiLand DL10101Q Stock Firmware: Stock Rom: 4.4 Kit Kat: STOCK: DigiLand: DL1010Q: DigiLand DL1010Q Firmware w/ Touch Screen off 180 degrees: Custom Rom: 4.4 Kit Kat. Apk Mod God Mode, please click our link below. A configurable DLL Injector that can inject specific processes upon start up or be injected manually on your own time. Joe Le Bargy: Appreciate this game.
- Diamond Rush 360x640 S60v5 Game
- Tennis Clash v2.0.1 APK + MOD (Free Coins) Download for
- Gang Clash Mod Apk 2.0.22 (Free Shopping) Download For Android
- Cheat Games Facebook: Diamond Dash Hack 2020 v2.0 – Free
- Talking Tom Hero Dash (MOD, Unlimited Money/Diamond)
- Keygen Music Pack: denis111 (Russia), Marek (Poland), DOT
- Royal Diamonds for Android - APK Download
- 1999 0day missing dahaham
- Diamond Dash Match 3: Award-Winning Matching Game APK
- Geometry Dash MOD APK v2.111 (Unlimited Diamonds/ Mana
Key generator download Geometry Dash Apk Mod All Unlocked v2.111 Android
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch): Software updates (Ver. Marvel characters and battle other players all over the world. Download New Damon Ps2 Pro Emulator apk 1.0 for Android. Super simple and awesomely addictive, enjoy a 60-second quick-fire tournament thats perfect wherever you are!
Crack news & Download – SFT-Dongle
Install "Diamond Dash Hack " Reboot your device. Diamond dash hack v2.0. In Bejeweled we play by swapping the position of gems, but in Diamond Dash we have to find and explode gems when they are forming groups of 3 or more. CaptainSim 777-200ER (GE) Download.
|1||Blogger - Todo Crack||26%|
|2||Key + crack (all) part 46 - Computer Tips and Download||70%|
|3||Cookie Dash Match 3 for Android - APK Download||78%|
|4||Your Game Hacked: Asphalt 8 Airborn Latest Trainer v2.6.0g||65%|
|5||Soul Knight MOD APK 2.9.0 (Unlimited Money, Unlocked) Download||62%|
|6||[Users Choice] Formsapi Master V2 0 Crack Serial Downlo-adds 1||13%|
|7||RGH/JTAG Tools – Sharky's Customs LLC||78%|
Activation key diamond dash autoclicker
NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus Crack – Premium Hack. Siu phm game ua xe Redline Rush l din. SimShack - Payware Add-ons for FSX, MSFS, X-Plane & P3D click for more info. Download Game Farm Frenzy 3 [Crack] - Farm Fun https://pro-monolit.ru/crack/?key=329.
- PC Game Trainers - Game Trainer Manager
- Facebook Hack V923 Download
- Riokaru's Music Pack v2.0 Song List
- HTTP Analyzer Full Edition.126.96.36.1998+Keygen Archives
- Lionheart Creations - Diamond DA40 V2.0 for FSX and P3D
Download Clash Of Clans Hack Game Gold, Gems For Android
Over 65 million players love this cool five star game. Win2pdf 3.40 keygen: Win2pdf 2.80 crack: Serious Sam Tse keygen: Neevia Docuprinter Tse 5.5 serial keys gen: Microsoft-forefront-threat-management-gateway-tmg-tools-software-development-kit 1.0 keygen: Forefront Tmg 2020 serial keygen: Delicious: Emilys Holiday Season - Dash, Tmg serial key gen: Alice's Tea Cup Madness - New Dash, Tmg - Wendy99. Today we introduce to you the % working Diamond Dash Cheats and Hack which add unlimited gold and lives to your facebook application in just one second. Social Empire Units Hack v2.0 Update 2020 Social Empire - Units Hack v2.0 Hey Guys Now I wanna show you how to hack Untis for Social Empires.
There are several major computer emulation advances in this release, in completely different areas. Possibly most exciting is the ability to install and run Windows NT on the MIPS Magnum R4000 “Jazz” workstation, with working networking. With the assistance of Ash Wolf, MAME now emulates the Psion Series 5mx PDA. Psion’s EPOC32 operating system is the direct ancestor of the Symbian operating system, that powered a generation of smartphones. IDE and SCSI hard disk support for Acorn 8-bit systems has been added, the latter being one of the components of the BBC Domesday Project system. In PC emulation, Windows 3.1 is now usable with S3 ViRGE accelerated 2D video drivers. F.Ulivi has contributed microcode-level emulation of the iSBC-202 floppy controller for the Intel Intellec MDS-II system, adding 8" floppy disk support.
Of course there are plenty of other improvements and additions, including re-dumps of all the incorrectly dumped GameKing cartridges, disassemblers for PACE, WE32100 and “RipFire” 88000, better Geneve 9640 emulation, and plenty of working software list additions. You can get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page (note that 32-bit Windows binaries and “zip-in-zip” source code are no longer supplied).
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 04300: [DIP/Input] (cliffhgr.cpp) cliffhgr, cliffhnga: DIP switch values are reversed for “Short Scenes”. (italiandoh)
- 06897: [Graphics] (stfight.cpp) empcity: Red screen during scene transitions. (sasuke)
- 07336: [Sound] (intv.cpp) intv, intvoice [b17bomb]: No speech in Mattel Intellivision games. [iwilliamson]
- 07516: [Crash/Freeze] (twins.cpp) twins, twinsed2: Games lock up or reset after level 1-5. (Angelo Salese)
- 07530: [Crash/Freeze] (apollo.cpp) dn3000, dn3500, dn5500: Resetting via typing RE crashes the emulator. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07531: [Crash/Freeze] (pong.cpp) breakout: MAME crashes with exception with -video bgfx. (Couriersud)
- 07533: [Graphics] (bnstars.cpp) bnstars1: Broken sprites and missing graphics. (cam900)
- 07534: [Timing] (apple2e.cpp) apple2ee: Time advances too quickly when using Thunderclock. (R. Belmont)
- 07554: [Graphics] (m68705prg.cpp) All machines in m68705prg.cpp no longer show LED values (default 000) when booting. (hap)
New working machines
- The Apprentice (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Big Bonus Slots (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sead Riddle, David Haywood]
- Conny PDC100 - Pocket Dream Console [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Cosmo Girl (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Dance Dance Revolution Kids (GQAN4 JAA) [iMp, MetalliC]
- Excite Sports Wireless Interactive TV Game - 48-in-1 (set 1, NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Game & Watch: Mario's Cement Factory (Table Top) [algestam]
- Jungle's Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 100 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook / Sit Up Limited Seal 50-in-1 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Mario Roulette [ShouTime, MetalliC, R. Belmont]
- MiWi2 7-in-1 Sports [David Shah]
- Muscle Ranking Kinniku Banzuke Spray Hitter [Darksoft, MetalliC, rtw]
- The Perfect Mate (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Psion Series 5mx [Ash Wolf, Ryan Holtz]
- Pop'n Stage EX (ver JB-A) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Sega Genesis Nomad (USA Genesis handheld) [cam900]
- Senario Deluxe TV Poker - Texas Hold'em, Blackjack & Video Poker (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Trump Grand PowerJoy (PJ001, NES based plug & play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (Senario, Plug and Play, US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Zone 7-in-1 Sports (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New working clones
- Denjin Makai (set 1) [caius, The Dumping Union]
- Enduro Racer (YM2151, FD1089B 317-0013A) [Brian Troha, Phil Bennett, The Dumping Union]
- Excite Sports Wireless Interactive TV Game - 48-in-1 (set 2, PAL) [TeamEurope]
- Fidelity Electronics Excel 68000 Mach IV 68020 Master 2325 [hap, Berger]
- GunNail (location test) [cpsystem3, trap15]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Lyon 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Berlin (prototype) [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Lyon [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Vancouver [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Vancouver 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- The Last Apostle Puppetshow [Smitdogg, David Haywood, The Dumping Union]
- Match'em Up (German) [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Minky Monkey (Japan) [ShouTime]
- New Cherry '96 (v3.1, B PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Cherry '96 (v3.1C, G PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Cherry '96 Special Edition (v3.55, C1 PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 (v3.1, A PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- PC with V20 CPU [rfka01]
- Pop'n Music 1 (ver JA-A, HDD 1.00) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Pop'n Music 1 (ver KA-A, HDD 1.01) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Saitek Mephisto London 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Saitek Mephisto TM London [hap, anonymous]
- Sega Mega Jet (Japan Mega Drive handheld) [cam900]
- Super Bagman (version 5) [Michel BLANCO]
- V.Smile Baby (Spain, with Aventuras en el Bosque de los Cien Acres) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
Machines promoted to working
- Buttobi Striker [MetalliC, TeamEurope]
- Dam Dam Boy (on dedicated PCB) [MetalliC]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT52 Video Display Terminal (M4) [AJR]
- Fuusen Pentai [MetalliC]
- Kattobase Power Pro Kun [MetalliC]
- Korokoro Pensuke [MetalliC]
- Lucky Girl (Wing) [Ivan Vangelista]
- MIPS Magnum R4000 (le) [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Pittanko Zaurus [MetalliC]
- Rushing Beat Shura (SNES bootleg) [dox]
- Shuriken Boy [MetalliC]
- Tsukande Toru Chicchi [MetalliC]
- Yu-Gi-Oh Monster Capsule [MetalliC]
Clones promoted to working
- Dam Dam Boy (on Tsukande Toru Chicchi PCB) [MetalliC]
- Senario / Play Vision Vs Maxx Texas Hold'em TV Poker - 6 Player Edition (UK) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Senario Vs Maxx Texas Hold'em TV Poker - 6 Player Edition (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Toki (Modular System) [Angelo Salese]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Advance Bright Ltd 4 Player System - 10 in 1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Advance Bright Ltd / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. Wireless Tennis (WT2000, ABL TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- AT&T 3B2/300 [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 3B2/600 [Seth Morabito]
- AT&T 610 Business Communication Terminal [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 730X [Bitsavers]
- Bandai Design Master Denshi Mangajuku [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- Bandai Karaoke Ranking Party (Japan) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Challenge Girl (Falcon bootleg) [ShouTime]
- Diana Elite [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT62 DECscope [balrog, Lord Nightmare]
- Dinoking Battle [SpinalFeyd, Porchy]
- Dinoking Kids [SpinalFeyd, Porchy]
- Dragon Dance (V1.02J) [ShouTime]
- Eldorado (4.2) [English Amiga Board]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Bowling (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Stadium DX (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Excalibur Electronics Inc Carl Edwards' Chase For Glory [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Flashman [PinMAME]
- Generations (Retro-Bit) [Porchy]
- Hamy System WiWi 18-in-1 Sports Game [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Intec InterAct Complete Video Game - 111 Games & 42 Songs (G5410) [TeamEurope]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Toymax Telestory [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc DC Super Heroes The Watchtower Hero Portal [Sean Riddle]
- Jungle Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 32-bit Gaming Console System (Family Sport 41-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Knock Down 2001 (Japan, KD11 Ver. B) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Laser Quiz Greece [English Amiga Board]
- LeapFrog Little Touch LeapPad [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Lear Siegler ADM 12 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Let's Play! Game Machine 240 in 1 [TeamEurope]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - 250-in-1 (JL2375) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Frozen [TeamEurope]
- Majesco Golden Nugget Casino [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Marcel van Kervinck Gigatron TTL Microcomputer [Sterophonick, AJR]
- Mirage World (satellite) [WX JF]
- Mostek AID-80F Development System [Maggi9295]
- My Wico Deluxe (Family Sport 85-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- National Semiconductor unknown INS8900 Multibus card (980305652) [Bitsavers]
- Network Computing Devices NCD19c [Don Maslin Archive]
- Novag Supremo [hap, Berger]
- Odeon Twister (v1.4) [English Amiga Board]
- Plug and Play Sudoku (VT based?) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Publications International Ltd Story Reader [ClawGrip]
- Publications International Ltd Story Reader 2.0 [ClawGrip]
- Retro FC Plus 168 in 1 Handheld [PeterVanSilie]
- Scorpion (Jun 15, 1999) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Senario / All in 1 Products Ltd Ultimate Sudoku TV Edition 3-in-1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Simba / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. TV Sports 10-in-1 / Decathlon Atlhetic Sport Games [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Smart Planet Sudoku Plug & Play TV Game '6 Intelligent Games' [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom 500 (JAKKS Pacific TV Motion Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- TaiKee Mini Arcade Games Console (Family Sport 220-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Takara / SSD Company LTD Jara-Ja Land (Japan, home version) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- TeleVideo Systems TeleVideo 924 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Texas Reels (Ver. 2.00) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Tomica Carnavi Drive (Japan) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- TV Virtual Fighter / Free Fight Kung Fu (Conny / Big Ben) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- unknown Namco System 10 medal game (MTL1 SPR0B) [SpinalFeyd TeamEurope]
- War III Cherry Best [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Wow Wireless Gaming [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 286 motherboards with 6-chip SUNTAC chipset [rfka01]
- 3SIUD-1.1 [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the SiS 85C496/85C497 chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the UNI4800 chipset [rfka01]
- 486IG-B-2-1 [rfka01]
- A-Trend ATC-1415 [rfka01]
- A-Trend ATC-1425A [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PM4 [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PV4 [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-III [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-II [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-IV [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager PCI-II [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB-II [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB-III [rfka01]
- Aopen AP43 [rfka01]
- Aopen VI15G [rfka01]
- AT&T 3B2/310 [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 3B2/400 [Bitsavers]
- Atari ABC-286/30 [rfka01]
- Atari PC4 [rfka01]
- Atari PC5 [rfka01]
- Biostar MB-1433UIV [rfka01]
- Chaintech 486SPM [rfka01]
- Chicony CH-486-33C [rfka01]
- Datavan Book-Size LAN station [rfka01]
- Driving Force (Galaxian conversion, Seatongrove UK, E-0237) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Edom 486VL3H [rfka01]
- Edom MV035F [rfka01]
- EFA 486 APIO [rfka01]
- EFA 4DMS HL3G-L4-VI [rfka01]
- EFA 4DMU HL3S [rfka01]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD / Sonokong Real Ping Pong (Korea) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- ExpertChip EXP4044 [rfka01]
- Fantasy Story (set 2) [ShouTime]
- Fighting Fantasy (Modular System) [ArcadeHacker, Recreativas.org, ClawGrip]
- Highscreen Colani Blue Note [rfka01]
- Klax (version 5, bootleg set 3) [f205v]
- The Lord Of The Rings (3.00) [PinMAME]
- Mintek BAY-1000C V1.01 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4134 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4145 [rfka01]
- Multitech Microprofessor II [Marc CAPDEVILLE]
- New Fruit Machine (Ming-Yang Electronic, vFB02-01A) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Octek Jaguar II [rfka01]
- Profex PC 33 [rfka01]
- Quizard 3 (v3.4, German, i8751 DE 132 A1) [TeamEurope]
- Quizard 4 Rainbow (v4.2, Czech, i8751 TS142 CZ1) [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- Scorpion (Oct 01, 1997) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Seibu Cup Soccer :Selection: (bootleg, set 4) [f205v]
- Siemens-Nixdorf PCD-3Nsl Notebook Computer [rfka01]
- SOYO 025R2 [rfka01]
- SOYO 30H [rfka01]
- Takara / SSD Company LTD / newgent e-kara (Spain, includes 3 songs) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- TD-4IP-UMC-AIO [rfka01]
- VS Computer Mahjong [ShouTime]
- Wild Cat 3 (CMV4 hardware) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- ZIDA 4DVS [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- Air Navigation Trainer (cleanly cracked), Barron's Computer SAT Study Program (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), The Boy Jesus (cleanly cracked), Diascriptive Reading I (cleanly cracked), Green Globs and Graphing Equations (cleanly cracked), In Search of the Most Amazing Thing (First Revision) (cleanly cracked), Instant Recall (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), Magic Mailer (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), MicroChess (Version 2.0) (cleanly cracked), Mind Over Minors (cleanly cracked), The Spy's Adventures in North America (Version 1987-10-31) (cleanly cracked), Temple of Apshai (cleanly cracked), What's My Logic? (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Wiziprint (Version 2.01) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- Adventure Creator (cleanly cracked), Construct-A-Word II (cleanly cracked), Life Science (cleanly cracked), MIDI/4 (Revision 5) (cleanly cracked), The Quarter Mile (Version 4.0) (800K 3.5") (cleanly cracked) [4am, san, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: The Abyssal Zone, Adventure, Adventure Construction Set, Alien Typhoon, The Alpine Encounter, Amazon, Amnesia, The Ancient Art of War, Arthur: The Quest for Excalibur, The Bard's Tale, Borg, The Breckenridge Caper of 1798, Chess (Odesta) (Version 7.0), Crown of Arthain, Cuban Fantasy, The Dark Heart of Uukrul, Dave Winfield's Batter Up!, Diamond Mine, Dinosaur Days Plus!, Drug Alert!, Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 1), Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 2), Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 3), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 1), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 2), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 3), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 4), Earth Orbit Stations, Ecology Simulations II, Galactic Attack, Gears, Gold Rush! (Version 1.0M), Green Globs and Graphing Equations, Horizon V, The Hunt for Red October, In Search of the Most Amazing Thing, Interpreting Graphs, Into The Eagle's Nest, Journey (version 16), King's Bounty, Koronis Rift, Lords of Karma, Neuromancer, New World, Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It (Release 19 / 870722), Now You See It, Now You Don't - Was it there? Was it missing?, Portal, Quest for the Scarlet Letter, Questprobe featuring The Hulk (Version 2.3/127), Rambo: First Blood Part II, Shogun, Southern Command, Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter, Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator, SwordThrust, Tangled Tales, Thrilogy, Wizardry II: The Knight of Diamonds (Version PV3S2V1/10-MAR-82), Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna, Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (Version 2.1), Wiziprint (Version 2.1), Xyphus, Zork Zero [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: Acorn ADFS 1.33 (IDE), Acorn ADFS 1.53 (IDE), Acorn ADFS 1.57 (MMC), Harston ADFS 6.00, Harston ADFS 6.10, RetroClinic RamFS 1.00, RetroClinic RamFS 1.04 [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcb_flop: AMX Stop Press, BBC-Z88 Transfer Link, Beeb OPL: AdLib Christmas Carols, Beeb OPL: AdLib Classical Favourites #1, Beeb OPL: AdLib Jukebox, Beeb OPL: AdLib Jukebox Bonus Disc, Beeb OPL: AdLib Pop/Rock Grooves, Beeb OPL: Brix, Beeb OPL: Droplay, Beeb OPL: DynaBlaster, Beeb OPL: Jill of the Jungle, Beeb OPL: KiloBlaster, Beeb OPL: Solar Winds, Beeb OPL: Wacky Wheels, Beeb OPL: Xargon, Beeb OPL: Zone 66, BeebSID 19 - Classical, Chauffeur, Christmas Crackers, Enigma, EV1 Camera Interface, Harston ADFS System Disk 6.10, Icon Art Master, The Krystal Connection, MagScan - The Beebug Bibliography Disc v1.31, MEDL Tracker Ball Utilities, Mountain Panic, MR4200 32K RAM Board, Paranoid, UTILRAM: The Utility RAM, Video Camera Interface, VideoNuLA Support Disc, The Wapping Editor Utilities 1.21, The Wapping Editor Utilities 1.30, White Light, Zap! [Nigel Barnes]
- BMX Racers (set 4, Visiload loaders), The CF Power Pack Tape 5, Hero of the Golden Talisman, Match Point (set 2), Mermaid Madness, On Court Tennis, On Field Football, Outlaws, Rad Ramp Racer, Run the Gauntlet, Short Circuit, Skate Rock Simulator, Space Hunter, Spellbound, Sweep, Talladega, Yogi's Great Escape (set 2) [FakeShemp]
- Hole In One [FakeShemp, c64tapes.org]
- Emit Vol. 3 - Watashi ni Sayonara o, The New Zealand Story (HMA-213) [redump.org, r09]
- Shooting Towns [rockleevk, r09]
- gameking: 4 in 1 - SeaGuard + Whirlybird + Spectask + Captain (set 2), 4 in 1 - Three Battles + Light Sword + Risker + Metal Deform (1MB cartridge), 4 in 1 Vol. 10 - Soldier + Seatercel + General + Seafight (1MB cartridge), [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- gmaster: Finite Zone [SSJ, Maxime Cohin, PeT]
- UCSD p-System [Davide Cavalca]
- Apogee Software Bonus Disk (Jumpman Lives!, Commander Keen in Invasion of the Vorticons) [Justin Kerk]
- ibm5170: Goal!, Street Fighter II [ArcadeShadow]
- jupace_cass: Forth Surround, Superchess II [Robbbert]
- jupace_snap: Casse Briques, Champs De Mines, Millipede, Pacman, Valkyr [Robbbert]
- megadriv: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, prototype 19920821), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, prototype 19920914) [drx, FakeShemp]
- n64: 007 - The World Is Not Enough (prototype, version 21) [Paulweeze71, FakeShemp]
- Missile Command (prototype 19970210) [Baker64, FakeShemp]
- Earthworm Jim (USA, prototype 19940819) [Radar, FakeShemp]
- Arcana (USA, prototype), Super Nova (prototype) [Togemet2, FakeShemp]
- svision: Cross High (Euro, USA) [anonymous]
Software list items promoted to working
- gameking: 4 in 1 - AirWar + DeadShot + Challenge + Speedboat, 4 in 1 - CS-I + Soldier + Sea War + Thunderbird, 4 in 1 - Elfin + Chariot + Searcher + Peace Havass, 4 in 1 - Farer + Sortie + PhantomFighter + SeaBed War, 4 in 1 - Manhunt + Bobby + Tantivy + Racing Car, 4 in 1 - Nagual + Revenger + Terminator + Black Jack, 4 in 1 - Nobody + Bad Boy + Air Wrestle + MotherLove, 4 in 1 - TrojanLegend (Trojan) + HappyBall + Supermotor (Motor) + Lanneret (Hawk), 4 in 1 - Warrior + Cleverhawk + Valiant + MetalDeform (1MB cartridge), 4 in 1 Vol. 9 - Duckman + Ares + HappyKiller + Cycloneact [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- jupace_cass: 3D Maze, Ace Avoider, Ace Invaders (Forth Dimension), Ace Invaders (Hi-Tech Microsoft), Ace Manual Code Examples - Chapter 11 (mice), Ace Mines, Ace Star, Acevaders, Adventure A - Planet of Death, Alien Defender, Amazing Maze, Astrian Descent (Prototype), Atic Raid, Black Island Adventure, Bomber, Breakout, Callisto, Cavern Attack, Centipede, Chase, Chess, Dodge the Munch (Prototype), Duckshoot, Firebird, Frogger (Boldfield Computing), Fungle Monsters (Prototype), Gobbledegook, Green X Frog, Guessing Game, Krazy Kong (Prototype), Light Racer (Prototype), Memory Stars, Meteor, Meteor Racer, Meteors (Prototype), Micro Maze, Minefield, Othello, Owler, Quick-Draw (Prototype), Quick-Draw Practice (Prototype), Robohench (Prototype), Robohunt (Prototype), Sallors' Hornpipe, Sam and the Time Bombs (Prototype), SokoACE, SokoACE Map Editor, Space Battle, Star Trek, Sudoku, Tank Battle (Prototype), Tetris, Towers of Hanoi, Turbo (Prototype), Zapem, Zombies and Potholes [Robbbert]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- a800_cass: Serpentine, Zaxxon (set 1), Zaxxon (set 2) [AtariMania, FakeShemp]
- bbc_rom: Advanced Ram Operating System 1.00, Digistore Streamer 0.05, Digistore Streamer 0.07, Digistore Streamer 0.09, EPROM 1.03, RAMagic! 2.0B, RAMagic! 2.1M, Smart SPI, Turbo MMC 0.A3, UPURS 3.0R, UPURS 3.1R, UPURS 3.2R, UPURS 3.3R, UPURS 4.0R, UPURS 4.1R, UPURS 5.0R, UPURS 5.1R [Nigel Barnes]
- bdesignm_design_cart: Dragon Ball Z (design), Super Street Fighter 2 (design) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- bdesignm_game_cart: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon SS Illustration Club (game), Dragon Ball Z Taisen-gata Search Battle (game) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- bkrankp_cart: J-Pop Rose, Vocaloid [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- casloopy: Little Romance, Video Seal Wordprocessor [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- gmaster: Space Warrior [SSJ, Maxime Cohin, PeT]
- iqunlim_cart: Englisch für Anfänger [TeamEurope]
- pi_storyreader_cart: Toy Story 2 [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- pi_storyreader_v2_cart: Toy Story 2 [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- sega_beena_cart: Kazoku Minna no Nouryoku Trainer, Meet Bub-Bub to Eigo Tanken, Oshare Majo Love and Berry-Cute ni Oshare, Oshare ni Henshin HeartCatch PreCure!, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Chinou Ikusei Pokémon Daiundoukai [TeamEurope]
- telestory_cart: La Cenicienta - Bellezas en Flor / Cinderella - Beauties in Bloom (Spain), El Rey León II - El orgullo de Simba / The Lion King II - Simba's Pride (Spain), Winnie the Pooh - Salta, Tigger, Salta / Winnie the Pooh - Bounce, Tigger, Bounce (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- vbaby_cart: El Jardín de los Sueños... (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- bus/ss50/dc5.cpp: Added configuration option to force ready when motor is enabled. [68bit]
- Allows SWTBUG to boot without patching the ROM to ignore the ready status.
- formats/ap2_dsk.cpp: Don’t use symbolic names in the options specification, as the values are used as preprocessor tokens. [68bit]
- cpu/t11: Changed disassembler and register display to use octal number format, and fixed disassembly of SOB instruction. [AJR]
- cpu/v60: Sign-extend displacements for various addressing modes and DB/TB instructions. [AJR, Tahg]
- Added disassembler and preliminary emulation for National Semiconductor PACE CPU architecture. [AJR]
- Added disassembler AT&T WE32100 CPU architecture. [AJR]
- rendebgfx: Fixed incorrect swapping of red and blue components of screen tint. [AJR]
- machine/mc68901.cpp: Re-wrote USART emulation. [AJR]
- Added support for 16× clock pre-scaler and data transition synchronization.
- Implemented break generation and detection, internal loop-back, and synchronous mode.
- Adjusted clocks in harriet.cpp and machine/x68k_kbd.cpp to to match MFP-generated Baud rates.
- Serial terminal for tti (tti.cpp) actually works now.
- indiana.cpp: Replaced ASCII keyboard with AT-style keyboard (doesn’t completely work). [AJR]
- Also documented some clocks and interrupts.
- vt100.cpp: Merged video emulation with DEC Rainbow, implementing AVO attributes. [AJR]
- cpu/rx01: Added disassembler and preliminary CPU device for DEC RX01 custom firmware architecture. [AJR]
- cpu/vt50: Implemented character drawing, and added notes about processor architecture. [AJR]
- input_sdl.cpp: Process control characters so the natural keyboard can see them (SDL normally strips these out). [AJR]
- natkeyboard.cpp: Don’t strip linefeed characters (Ctrl-J) from natural keyboard input except when pasting strings. [AJR]
- tv912.cpp.cpp input updates: [AJR]
- Improved natural keyboard bindings for backspace and forward delete on tv912b.
- Made Ctrl-K and Ctrl-L work with natural keyboard on tv912b tv912c.
- Add preliminary DEC VT61/VT62 microcode disassembler and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- s2650: Changed to big-endian. [AJR]
- gigatron.cpp: Hooked up ROM and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- cpu/gigatron: Added disassembler. [AJR]
- unidasm: Handle word endianness for address-shifted architectures correctly and safely. [AJR]
- Added disassemblers for Motorola MC88100 and MC88110 RISC CPUs. [AJR]
- alpha68k.cpp: Improved dash event timings for Gold Medalist, relaxing gameplay qualification requirements. [Angelo Salese]
- toki_ms.cpp: Added some meat, confirming it’s similar to tokib. [Angelo Salese]
- twins.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Refactored driver code and split into multiple state classes.
- Added default non-volatile RAM contents for all games.
- Worked around crash after stages 1-5 in twins and twinsed2.
- psion5.cpp: Added Psion Series 5mx personal digital assistant driver. [Ash Wolf, Ryan Holtz]
- Added logging for system-on-a-chip peripheral accesses based on WindEmu.
- Added support for timers, keyboard, touch screen and buzzeticker.
- Implemented HALT register, improving performance.
- bus/isa/s3virge.cpp: Started implementing bit-blit operations, making Windows 3.1 usable with ViRGE drivers. [Barry Rodewald]
- pgm.cpp: Corrected ROM region widths, corrected sprite pixel extraction algorithm, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- taitogn.cpp: Reduced redundant code by refactoring to share base class with Capcom ZN2. [cam900]
- c6280.cpp: Updated to more closely emulate behavior described in manual, cleaned up code, and updated notes. [cam900]
- machine/vrender0.cpp: Improved sound emulation, updated notes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Fixed sample start position, partially implemented envelopes and interrupts, and made wave memory access use an address map.
- Improved sample rate calculation and support for dynamic sample rate changes.
- fmtowns.cpp: Updated notes on sound chips used. [cam900]
- model2.cpp: Changed manufacturer for Dead or Alive to the developer Tecmo. [cam900]
- system1.cpp: Fixed Sega System 1 color handling, improved ROM region names, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Converted PROM-based palette handling to use indirect entries, fixed bitmap clear behavior, and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- sound/2612intf.cpp: Added YMF276 variant, and fixed output resolution. [cam900]
- sound/fm2612.cpp: Added support for different output resolutions. [cam900]
- megadriv.cpp: Added handheld variants, and added machine configuration for variants with YM3438 integrated in ASIC. [cam900]
- kaneko_spr.cpp: Fixed priorities when sprite persistence is enabled, and split sprite drawing from mixing. [cam900]
- kaneko16.cpp: Fixed sprite delay, corrected explbrkr sound ROM banking, and updated notes. [cam900]
- sound/huc6230.cpp: Fixed ADPCM playback rate, reduced ADPCM volume, cleaned up code, and updated notes. [cam900]
- sound/huc6272.cpp: Fixed ADPCM playback rate and updated notes. [cam900]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Added netlist library version number to code, and used it to invalidate save states if library version changes.
- Ensure diodes step by enough to alter the matrix.
- Increased time resolution to 100 picoseconds and improved synchronization with MAME icount.
- Added CD4006, CD4070 and TL084 devices.
- Added proxy support for clock.
- video/fixfreq.cpp: Added adjusters to aid in development and debugging. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Worked around MSVC bug in expansion of variadic macro arguments. [Couriersud, Firewave]
- atarittl.cpp: Hooked up fixed-frequency monitor for stuntcyc. [Couriersud]
- galaxian.cpp: Converted Konami audio filters to use netlist. [Couriersud]
- segas16b.cpp: Added analog audio filters to systems with YM2151 and µPD7759. [Couriersud]
- sunplus_gcm394.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Show startup screens and respond to inputs in jak_gtg and jak_car2.
- Fixed jak_car2 bitmap test display in service mode.
- xavix.cpp: Converted to direct RGB video output to allow support mid-screen palette changes. [David Haywood]
- pockchalw.xml: Changed chukkesr to use correct dump (previously used a duplicate from a different set). [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added hacks to zon32bit and mywicodx to select correct banks for all games. [David Haywood]
- Split up the unwieldy vii.cpp into multiple source files. [David Haywood]
- plugins/hiscore: Made read_config function more robust. [eadmaster]
- imds2.cpp: Added Multibus slot and implemented iSBC-202 floppy controller card. [F.Ulivi]
- luaengine: Added read_range function to addr_space, allowing scripts to directly read blocks of data. [feos]
- Fixed crash when using -aviwrite or -mngwrite with system that lack screens. [Firewave, hap]
- atarisy1.cpp: Don’t generate interrupt 3 on systems that don’t support it. [GadgetFreak]
- mephisto_modular.cpp: Added Bavaria piece recognition chessboard. [hap]
- video/psx.cpp: Changed NTSC refresh rates to 59.82 Hz for 240-line mode and 59.94 Hz for 480-line mode. [hoholee12]
- Works around synchronization issues in beatmania IIDX games.
- gaelco2.cpp: Restored perfect quantum device configuration that was omitted from some machines after refactoring. [mc68k]
- machine/s3520cf.cpp: Improved emulation, and added RTC-4553 variant. [MetalliC]
- cpu/sh: Implemented SH-3 INTEVT register. [MetalliC]
- konmedal.cpp updates: [MetalliC]
- Added hopper, non-volatile RAM and timing/interrupt controller.
- Decoded graphics tiles for GX-based games and added per-game palette offsets.
- Added µPD7759 sound output.
- Added hack to fix mariourou scrolling, and documented observed row/column scroll issues for K052109 tilemaps.
- geneve.cpp: Implemented lower-level emulation of the Geneve architecture (Gate Array, PAL and Genmod daughterboard). [Michael Zapf]
- Also added RESET line to I/O port and peripheral box, and made Genmod card modifications a configuration option.
- ti99_2.cpp, ti99_8.cpp: Improved Hexbus handling, and fixed instability when loading from/saving to Hexbus floppies. [Michael Zapf]
- ti99: Block invalid accesses to VDP like writing on read address – fixes Ambulance game. [Michael Zapf]
- rended3d: Allow -attach_window to work with non-root windows. [Nathan Woods]
- formats/acorn_dsk.cpp: Added support for HADFS floppy images. [Nigel Barnes]
- bus/bbc/1mhzbus updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added BeebOPL FM Synthesiser.
- Added Sprow BeebIDE 16-bit and RetroClinic BBC 8-bit IDE interfaces.
- Added Acorn Winchester Disc.
- bbc.cpp: Added bbcm FinMOS 3.29 BIOS option (pre-release of MOS 3.50). [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc.cpp: Added bbcmaiv internal modem port, with Acorn AIV SCSI Host Adaptor card device. [Nigel Barnes]
- video/ims_cvc.cpp: Implemented cursor, simplified handlers, and reduced logging noise. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- cpu/mips/r4000.cpp: Fixed bad virtual address for [ls][dw][lr] exceptions, and fixed CP0 status on soft reset. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Also improved logging and cleaned up code.
- machine/dp83932c.cpp: Implemented networking. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- jazz.cpp: Implemented soft reset, and hooked up sonic DMA. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- machine/mct_adr.cpp: Added crude sonic DMA bus master support, and fixed reset handling. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- cpu/v60: Fixed XOR instruction to not alter the carry flag, and improved debugger flags display. [R. Belmont, Tahg]
- konmedal.cpp: Improved colors for shuriboy, fuusenpn and mariorou. [R. Belmont]
- konendev.cpp: Hooked up correct real-time clock, and hooked up DPRAM. [R. Belmont, Heihachi_73]
- machine/spg2xx.cpp: Fixed a subtle interrupt bug that prevented clikstrt from booting. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/v60: Fixed carry flag handling for AND, OR and NEG instructions. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7: Added ARM710T variant. [Ryan Holtz]
- plugins/cheat: Ignore leading colon on tags, as all tags must be absolute in cheats (GitHub #6114). [Ryan Holtz, DjDiabolik]
- romload: Increased width of total ROM size members to 64 bits (fixes loading percentage display for hapyfsh2). [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7/arm7.cpp, machine/s3c2400.cpp, machine/s3c2410.cpp, machine/s3c2440.cpp: Converted logging to use logmacro.h. [Ryan Holtz]
- hapyfish.cpp: Added preliminary FS8806 I²C hookup, and expanded notes. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7: Added support for printing hapyfsh2 diagnostic messages. [Ryan Holtz]
- ut88.cpp, v6809.cpp: Removed use of deprecated machine configuration macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- naomi.cpp: Added preliminary 315-6154 system manager chip device used in DIMM board. [Samuele Zannoli]
- hapyfish.cpp: Added preliminary inputs. [Tahg, Ryan Holtz]
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Replaced Music Construction Set (cleanly cracked) dump to fix damaged sector. [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Corrected several titles. [Anoid]
- mephisto_modena.cpp: Added an older version of modena as a BIOS option. [Berger]
- mephisto_montec.cpp: Added another megaiv version as a BIOS option. [Berger]
- vsmile.cpp: Removed regional V.Smile variants and turned alternate ROMs into BIOS options with version numbers. [bmx]
- igs011.cpp: Added DIP switch locations to the Virtua Bowling sets. [Brian Troha]
- splash.cpp: Added DIP switch locations to Funny Strip. [Brian Troha]
- cdi.cpp: Decapped and dumped an i8751 microcontroller for German-language Quizard 2 sets. [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- Added MicroTouch touch screen controller ROM dumps (not hooked up). [ClawGrip, Kevin Eshbach, ArcadeHacker]
- ninjakd2.cpp: Re-dumped the ROMs for jt104 and corrected labels. [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- snes.xml: Re-dumped Mr Tuff. [drx, FakeShemp]
- snes.xml: Documented Earthworm Jim - GamesMaster Special Edition PCB. [FakeShemp]
- megadriv.cpp Added Mega-CD Japan BIOS version 1.11. [Fredrik Nyqvist]
- namcona1.cpp: Updated chip types and ROM locations. [hammy]
- ddragon.cpp: Updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- gunsmoke.cpp: Removed watchdog that isn’t present in hardware, corrected frequencies, and updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- cpu/rx01: Dumped firmware PROMs. [Lord Nightmare]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Changed aburner, aburner3 and lastsurv to used dumps with proper track indexes and offset correction. [redump.org, r09]
- at.cpp: Updated notes and added BIOS options. [rfka01]
- atturbo: Added cl286 BIOS option.
- epsax: Added 3vim002 and zz1343 BIOS options.
- ecs38632: Added 092588 BIOS option.
- op386wb: Added d41107 BIOS option.
- 386sc2c: Added s1b BIOS option.
- at486: Added 486upio, acer48622, 4alo001, 4alp001, zz1130, optimus, umc486a, a9c11f1f and 109k BIOS options.
- a486sp3: Added v301, v10101, v10102, v205 and v305 BIOS options.
- so4saw2: Added iob1, 0730, wa53, wa3, 0911 and 0911b BIOS options.
- ls486e: Added ls486eb BIOS option.
- pkm0038s: Added p20302 and p2020 BIOS options.
- um8498f: Added v14 and um849801 BIOS options.
- mb8433uud: Added 8881d and 08a BIOS options.
- mb1433ucv: Added ucvg BIOS option.
- genpc.cpp: Added arc123 and pac BIOS options to PC, and updated notes. [rfka01]
- xavix.cpp: Dumped internal ROM for Gachinko Contest! Slot machine TV (Japan). [Sean Riddle]
- atetris.cpp: Added UM3482 internal ROM data to atetb3482. [Sean Riddle]
- o2.cpp: Add added ip32prom_4_3 BIOS option to o2 (IP32 PROM V4.3). [Sean Riddle, Rampa, ClawGrip]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Added the missing floppy disk dump for Fujitsu Habitat V2.1L10 [StuBlad, r09]
- vgmplay.xml: Updated seven items to match the latest vgmrips release. [Tafoid]
- Updated chelnov, fortzone_gb, fray_msx2, illcity_msxr, raiden, spirou_gb and sml2_gb.
- konmedal.cpp: Dumped color PROMs for buttobi. [TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- gameking.xml: Re-dumped all bad dumps (mc_4v01, mc_4v04, mc_4v07, mc_4v09, mc_4v14, mc_4v15, mc_4v16, mc_4v17, mc_4v18, mc_4v19a). [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- ms32.cpp: Confirmed ROM labels for p47aces. [trap15]
- segasp.cpp: Added network firmware version 1.21. [WX JF]
The Cryopod to Hell 233: The Dukes' Onslaught
What is the Cryopod to Hell?
Join the Cryoverse Discord server!
Please support me on Patreon! Every dollar helps, as I have no job outside of Patreon currently!
Here's a list of all Cryopod's chapters, along with an ePub/Mobi/PDF version!
Bael, Artorias, Vepar, and Orias join hands with countless other demons. They walk down the blood-soaked corridor leading to the Labyrinth Core, all while passing the bodies of thousands of dead demons and monsters. Kar's golems, each wielding only a quarter of his power, still possessed more than enough strength to handle the weakest dregs of demon society.
The Duke of Pain sweeps his gaze past dozens of dead friends he barely recognizes. His expression turns grim as he sighs. "Damn shame. Should've sent me in from the start."
Artorias shakes his head. "No. The humans managed to capture Beelzebub. Ose can gather intel behind enemy lines via her Astral Form, but she can't be everywhere at once. Who knows what devious capture methods they've planned for you?"
Bael chuckles. "Let 'em try. Humans have nabbed me lots of times. Can't ever keep me locked down, though. Can't torture me for intel. Can't hide me. Can't kill me. They're better off aiming for you or miss Ice Queen."
"Yes. That's what worries me."
Artorias falls silent. The black-metal-clad Duke of Steel walks side-by-side with Bael, leading their troops forward without hesitation. Soon, they arrive at a point where the bodies thicken to ten times their previous density. Six powerful golems stand at the ready, each one mirroring Kar's appearance. The stand with their arms and legs spread apart, as if taunting their enemies and daring them to attack.
Bael yawns. "Ahh, geez. Arty-boy, you take care of these things. If I get any more bored, I'll fall asleep."
"Hmph. Everyone, stay back," Artorias says. "You heard the Duke of Pain. These clay sculptures are mine to kill."
Kar's golems leap toward the demon army, making several of the weaker demons tremble with fear. They know they wouldn't stand a chance against these earthen creations, since not even the vanguard could handle them.
However, Artorias doesn't flinch. He presses his boot against the ground and rushes forward while weaving magical signs.
"Once, I was known as the Baron of Earthquakes. My earth manipulation was unparalleled across all of creation. Now, my powers have only strengthened after merging with my brother, foolish Monster King!"
Heaps of dirt jump from the Labyrinth's floor and attach to Artorias's arms, before hardening and solidifying into stone. Thanks to the power of transmutation, Artorias shifts their elemental structure into a far more durable and resilient material.
Artorias's fist strikes the nearest golem. He pulverizes Kar's doppelganger into powder, spraying its body over a hundred feet into the distance.
Again and again, Artorias punches the golems, using his overwhelming power to crush them with ease. Each strike turns them into mud, rock, or granite fragments.
Within less than a minute, Artorias finishes. The remains of Kar's golems lay spread out all over the Labyrinth floor, making his allies whoop and cheer.
"Hell yeah! That's Artorias for ya!"
"Damn, isn't he overpowered? He might be the new strongest Duke!"
"Don't be ridiculous. Artorias is a badass, but he can't win against Bael."
"Eh, I don't know... Bael seems invincible, but if he has to fight the Duke of Steel..."
Several demons lower their voices, not wanting to piss either of the Dukes off. However, Bael and Artorias both possess incredibly sharp hearing. They ignore the ranting of their younger comrades who can't help but feel excited when witnessing Duke-level strength.
In the end, all demons desire power, Artorias thinks. It is in our blood to envy the strong.
Artorias kicks aside the remains of the final golem and marches down the hall once again. After hopping over the mounds of dead monsters blocking his path, he finally draws close enough to see the Monster King and Queen.
Kar stands upright, with one hand casually gripping the back of Laharl's neck. The unconscious demoness hangs limp at Kar's side like a sack of groceries.
"Hurgh. Metal-mouth," Kar growls. "We meet again."
Artorias pauses to allow the other demons to catch up. Bael hops the heap of bodies, as do Orias, Vepar, and the other demons following them.
"Last time we fought, I broke your body worse than I broke your spirit," Artorias says. "That was a year ago. It seems you've become stronger since then."
Kar nods. "I have. Hurgh. If you fight me here, I will not go easy on you. I will crush you, just as I did to Hotface, Peaches, and Cricket. Turn around and leave, little Duke."
"You might have gained a modicum of strength," Artorias says, his eyes tightening into a glare, "but against me, you'll still fall. My control over the earth will always exceed yours."
"So you say," Kar growls. He flicks his wrist, sending Laharl flying forward. The unconscious demoness crashes to the ground at Artorias's feet. "Here. I had to pick up your trash. Don't make me do it again."
Artorias's glare dims. He nudges Laharl with his foot. "Oh? You didn't kill the Baron of Misery. That seems very unlike you."
Kar crosses his arms. "Hurgh. Killing a defenseless female, especially one who is so weak, just doesn't sit right with my heart. Next time, I will not show such mercy."
Artorias nods. "Noted, but I'll make sure there is no next time, Sphinx. Warpers, send Laharl to the healing pits."
A demoness emerges from behind Bael. The beautiful young woman clutches her hands to her chest as she stares at Kar with trembling eyes. "Y-yes, Artorias. You! Monster King! Where is my sister?! What did you do to her?"
Kar's gaze lowers to the demoness wearing a Chinese-style dress. "Ah. Blossom. Do not worry. Peaches is uninjured. I merely captured her. I would never kill a woman if I didn't need to."
"Captured?! You gave my sister to the fleshbags?!" Ying-Ying exclaims. Her expression turns pained. "Bastard! Those animals will tear her apart! They'll rip her clothes off and defile-"
"Warper. Silence." Artorias says. His voice cuts Ying-Ying off mid-sentence, preventing her from speaking. Immediately, Ying-Ying remembers her place and bows her head. "Yes, Duke of Steel. I'm... I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry. Be efficient. Follow my orders and get out of the way."
Ying-Ying's anger disappears, replaced instead with fear. When her eyes meet the fierce, glowing red orbs of the Duke of Steel, any thoughts of protesting vanish. His demonic aura, strengthened after countless millennia of struggling against the Archangel Uriel, proves even more overpowering than Bael's.
Without another word, Ying-Ying opens a portal, grabs Laharl, and drags her inside. The portal closes, leaving the invaders to finally face off against their monstrous enemy.
Bael chuckles. "We'll stay back and let you have some fun, Arty-boy. Take this punk down a peg."
Artorias shakes his head. "No. We will crush the Sphinx today. Operation Stormbringer hinges on his death. Everyone... attack at once! Just like I drilled you! Hold nothing back, and kill our enemies!"
A series of battlecries bursts out behind Artorias. Countless demons and monsters pound their chests, summon fireballs, and ready themselves for battle.
Bael sighs. "Cripes. Ain't no fun attacking all at once."
Kar's body transforms into a tornado of terror. He spins forward on his heel to swing his foot down like a hammer into the Labyrinth floor. A bomb-like explosion detonates in front of him, flinging a maelstrom of earthen bullets at his enemies.
Artorias offers a retort. He jumps toward Kar while thrusting out both of his palms, using his powers to halt Kar's earth manipulation in its tracks. Kar's bullets freeze in midair and fall harmlessly to the Labyrinth's floor.
Behind Artorias, dozens of Burner grunts lob fireballs overhead, aiming to scorch the Monster King to a crisp. Harpies fly to the ceiling and attach their clawed feet to the ripped-up, jagged remnants of what was once its smooth surface. They fire demonstone arrows at Kar, each one capable of penetrating a tank's steel armor.
Kar, unable to protect himself from the incoming onslaught, relies on his wife. Blinker summons an illusory wall above Kar's head and uses her projection abilities to solidify it. Despite her magical prowess, the arrows still manage to rip through her projections, but she slows their speed enough that they bounce harmlessly off Kar's scales.
Over and over, the enemy monsters and demons combine their strength to attack the Monster King and Queen from all directions. Kar trades blows with Artorias, only for Bael to join in. The two Dukes, each the pinnacle of power for non-Emperors, assault Kar relentlessly from his left and right. The Sphinx deflects punches, dodges kicks, and shrugs off projectiles, all without batting an eye.
Vepar transforms into poison fog. She swarms the Monster King with highly corrosive, acidic gas, forcing him to retreat. Kar coughs violently, vomiting blood as he tries to blink the mucus out of his eyes.
"Kah! Shitty demons! Pathetic cowards!"
However, despite his complaints, Kar can't help but notice Artorias's attacks weakening. Driven back by Vepar's poisonous gas, Artorias hesitates to join the fray, while Bael ignores the acrid gas entirely. His immunity to poison allows him to shrug off 100% of Vepar's most lethal toxins with ease.
"Having trouble breathing?" Vepar cackles, her voice emanating from the gas. "Perhaps you need a breather? Pahaha!"
Despite the pain in his lungs, Kar smiles. "Cough, cough. How fearsome! It seems I'll have to use half of my strength against you bullies!"
Suddenly, Kar lunges toward Bael, startling the Duke of Pain. The crocodile's muscles explode with power, allowing him to deliver a mighty uppercut to Bael's chin. The First Duke screams in disbelief as his Sphinx opponent pounds him into the ceiling, knocking the Harpies loose. They yelp in surprise before reorienting themselves and reattaching to the roof.
Artorias's heart skips a beat. So strong!
Just as Kar turns to face Artorias, a mysterious figure appears in his blind spot, crouched down with a fist at the ready.
The shadow-shrouded demon blasts Kar in the ribs with a mighty punch, sending the Sphinx tumbling to the side. "Aargh!"
Kar crashes against the side-wall, kicking up a cloud of dust.
Artorias smiles. "Excellent work, Orias."
The Baron of the Stars, Orias, clutches a blood-red Ruby in his fist. "If that Sphinx lands a punch, I'll die. This is all I can do."
Artorias nods without replying. He dashes toward Kar, using his earth manipulation to glide along the ground like a roller-blader. Artorias scoops his hands into the ground and grabs two balls of dirt. They transform into tightly compacted pebbles, adding a tremendous amount of mass to Artorias's arms.
Artorias punches Kar's body, sending a cataclysmic tremor throughout the Labyrinth. Behind the Core's entrance, the assembled humans howl in fear as chunks of the ceiling plummet down and crash against the floor, killing dozens who couldn't evade the falling debris.
Thanks to the pebbles, Artorias manages to exert far more strength than usual. He puts enough power into his strike to pulverize the Monster King into bone-paste.
However, as the dust settles, Artoria's eyes widen.
"What? He's not here? I know I struck him!"
The Monster King no longer lays against the wall. His body, having somehow disappeared, leaves Artorias stunned.
"An illusion? Did the Monster Queen turn her husband invisible at the last second? Was the body I saw merely a projection?"
"What are you guys waiting for?" A voice yells out from behind Artorias. The Duke of Steel whirls around, only to see himself standing a short distance away. The false Artorias points at the real one and shouts, "That damn Monster King is trying to trick us! Hurgh! Get him!"
Artorias blinks in disbelief. "What? No! You're a fake! You're- ulp!"
A hail of demonstone arrows and fireballs suddenly rushes toward Artorias, startling him. He raises his hands to summon a barrier, only to blink in confusion.
His arms, no longer coated in blackened demonstone armor, now appear green and scaly.
"Spawn of a broodmother! That fairy must have used her illusion magic to make me- aaaargh!"
Countless fireballs and demonstone arrows blast Artorias, engulfing him in flames and armor-piercing projectiles. Unlike Kar, who had Blinker's barrier to slow the arrows' speed, Artorias has no such protection. Most of the arrows bounce off his demonstone plating, but several find the gaps in his armor and drive deep into the Duke of Steel's flesh.
"You- you fools!" Artorias howls, his voice a perfect facsimile of Kar's. "That fairy is tricking you! Stop shooting!"
"Keep shooting!" Kar yells. "Hurgh! We've got that handsome crocodile on the ropes!"
Artorias summons an earthen wall in front of himself, but thanks to the Burners' fireballs, it quickly melts to slag and offers little resistance against the harpies' arrows. Frustrated, the Duke of Steel dives underground and uses his earth manipulation to swim toward Kar.
Bael, the Duke of Pain, watches as his idiot comrades attack the so-called Monster King.
"Huh. That's weird... Arty went over there to attack the Sphinx, but then only the Sphinx was left, and Arty-boy popped back over here again. That don't make no sense."
A dull sensation appears in the back of Bael's mind. Groggily, he tries to reactivate the thinking centers of his brain. However, the long-underused areas take a while to warm up, making his mouth loll open and drool.
Suddenly, Bael snaps back to attention. "Huh. Wait, doesn't that mean this Arty-boy over here's a fake?"
Bael turns his attention to the fake Artorias, who continues to yell and pump his fists like an idiot. "Hurgh! We've got that gorgeous reptile on the run, boys! Good work! I'm proud of you!"
"...nah. Sounds exactly like Arty-boy. How could he be a fake? I must be imagining things."
Suddenly, Artorias bursts out of the ground. Having disengaged from Blinker's line of sight when swimming underground, his illusory appearance vanishes, revealing the appearance of two Artorias's.
Bael takes a step back in surprise. "Wha...? Oh! Shit! Everyone, one of these Arty-boys is a fake!"
Vepar materializes beside Kar. "Which one, Duke of Pain?"
Bael glances at the Artorias on the left. He summons dirt to coat his arms and fires a devastating punch at the Artorias on the right. The Artorias on the right laughs like an idiot. "Hurgh! Now we're having fun!"
The Artorias on the left scowls like the Devil. "You damned face-stealer! I'll make you pay!"
"I liked you better when you had scales," The Artorias on the right says. "Now you're as ugly as me!"
They continue trading blows, making Bael sigh.
"Not a clue. They're exactly the same."
"What?!" Vepar screeches. "The one on the right is the fake! How can you not tell?!"
"Dunno. You're pretty smart though, so I'll just go along with what you say."
With a shrug, Bael lunges toward the Artorias on the right and punches him in the shoulder. The Duke of Pain strikes Kar so hard that his brain rattles in his skull, sending the Monster King crashing into the debris field blocking the Core's doors.
"About time!" Artorias snaps. "How did you fools not realize he was a fake?!"
Bael shrugs. "He sounded exactly like you, Arty-boy."
"He sounded nothing like me!" Artorias bellows, exasperation in his voice. "You're just an idiot!"
Bael nods. "I get that a lot."
Both Dukes turn to look at Kar's body, laying in the debris field. Suddenly, from behind them, a quivering in the ground makes both Dukes whirl to face an unexpected threat. Kar bursts out of the Labyrinth's floor with two fists raised.
The Monster King pummels both Dukes, flinging them toward his 'body' laying in the rubble. It disappears as they arrive, vanishing into mist.
Artorias and Bael crash into the collapsed ceiling fragments, but the impact barely hurts them.
"Again, that fairy caught me with her illusions!" Artorias yells. He leaps out of the rubble and lands on his feet a short distance from Kar. He searches the sky for Blinker, but she hides herself with invisibility, making her impossible to locate.
"Fairies... grr! I hate tricksters! I hate cowards who hide behind- hm?"
In the back of his mind, several gears click into place.
Something's not right. Illusions can make people disappear into their surroundings, but they can't teleport people from one place to another.
I struck the Sphinx earlier and sent him crashing into the sidewall. How could he have disappeared when I had my eyes on him the whole time? Even with the dust obscuring him, there's no way he had enough time for the Monster Queen to hide his body, replace him with a fake, and allow him to slip past me.
That can only mean...
Artorias's gaze grows cold.
Temporal Magic. The Monster Queen must possess high-level temporal magic, just like the reigning fairy queens. Whatever method the Sphinx used to strengthen himself, it must have broken his wife's limiter.
Artorias glances toward the ceiling, as anger clouds his vision.
Tricky. I underestimated the Monster Royals. They're stronger than I ever could have imagined.
Kar stands with his back to the demon army. He faces the two Dukes as they climb out of the rubble blocking the Core's entrance and dust themselves off.
"Hurgh. At this rate, I may have to use all of my strength if I aim to make you weaklings vanish."
"Cut the crap," Bael grunts. "Stop holding back. I'm not even having fun, bub. Are you going to use your Sphinx Form or what?!"
Kar's eyes ignite with a fierce hunger.
"Hehe. No. I won't waste my trump card on trash like you. Instead, how about something better?"
Kar takes a step forward, causing Bael and Artorias to flinch. Then, he slams his fists into the ground and rips up a massive chunk of dirt. Artorias readies himself for the Monster King to fling the one-ton boulder at him and Bael, but Kar doesn't.
Instead, the Sphinx uses his earth manipulation to liquefy the boulder into mud, covering his body like a gooey syrup. Seconds later, it hardens into a rock-like substance, mimicking Artorias's feat from earlier.
Artorias snorts. "A little extra armor, hm? What could you possibly hope to achieve with such a pathetic layer of defense?"
Kar doesn't answer. Instead, he further refines the rock-armor, hardening it to a level beyond Artorias's expectations.
Artorias's smug smile vanishes, and a look of disbelief replaces it. "Crystallization? How has the Monster King achieved such a legendary level of transmutation?!"
"Huh?" Bael grunts. "Wassat?"
Artorias's eyes widen. Kar's crystalline armor eventually turns transparent as it becomes solid and diamond-like, allowing his enemies to glimpse his reptilian scales underneath.
"Adjusting the earth's elemental bonds to such a level... I thought it wasn't achievable! The amount of control needed to tighten the molecular structure was supposed to be only theoretically possible!"
Kar smiles. He finishes covering his body in diamond armor and flexes his muscles. "Hurgh. It may not be demonstone, but it's the next best thing. Come at me, if you dare."
Artorias jerks his head toward the gawking spectators. "Burners! Harpies! Don't just stand there! Launch everything you've got! Don't hold back!"
His orders, absolute, cause a wave of attacks to fire at Kar once again.
The Sphinx shakes his head. "Using all of my power... it will result in a boring victory... but at least I will protect my pet humans. Hurgh."